Linux is the powerful operating system that has been taking the world by storm over the last few years. It has enabled the internet to flourish and provided a cost effective platform for the servers. It is used to run mail servers, web servers, and databases. Today it is becoming the desktop operating system of choice. We are proud to have been involved in the Linux movement since it’s early days, and have developed a reputation as experts in all phases of network and server technologies that have Linux at their heart. If you or your company is interested in having our team set up your Linux system(s), maintain existing installations, or if you need us to provide support for all versions of Linux, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our contact page.
Linux Support Services
IT Junctions has its own dedicated team of programmers and developers that can modify or support existing infrastructures and software or develop custom applications. With their continual commitment to security and training in the latest technologies, they have the ability to find solutions with lower overall costs and the highest level of support possible. With its sister company, Wizard IT, LinuxMagic has the ability to deploy solutions in either Windows or Linux/Unix environments. With their own Linux distributions, LinuxMagic provides the most advanced skills, right down to the operating system level. For a listing of our in-house programming skills, please see below.
- Supporting virtually all of the distributions
- Data Base Servers
- Firewall Servers
- File Sharing
- Authentication Servers
- Mail Servers
- Internet Servers
- Complete Testing and Custom Performance Enhancements
Linux Support Services
- Remote Administration
- Security and System Hardening
- Security Assessments
- Recovery and Backup Solutions
- Support Contracts
- Printer, And peripheral Support
- Desktop Support
- Upgrades and Hardware Solutions
- Debugging and Problem Solving
- Routine Performance Checks
- Routine Log Analysis
- Complete Administration Packages
- Software support, installation, compiling and customization
- User and System permissions
- Server Installations CentOS/Redhat/Ubuntu/Fedora/Debian/Suse.
- Performance Tuning of Linux Servers.
- Automated jobs management.
- Network/Bandwidth Monitoring (MRTG) of Hosting Servers.
- Package Installatiom and management.
- Backup/Restore of Server and Websites.
- Administration of MySQL Database Servers.
- Setting up of Webservers Apache/Ngnix/Lighttpd with SSL Support.
- Setting up and configuring Mailservers(Sendmail, Qmail, Exim, PostFix).
- Protocols: POP3, SMTP, NetBEUI, FTP, HTTP, DHCP, DNS, WINS, IMAP, TCP/IP, IPX/SPX.
- Recompilation of PHP/Apache/Mysql/Kernel.
- Administration of Virtual Private Servers : Xen,Virtuozzo VPS, openVZ and HyperVM
- DNS Management in DC Environment.
- Installation and Configuration of Various Log File Analysers (AwStats, Webalizer, etc.
- Implementing Firewalls IPTABLES, CSF, APF.
- Hosting Control Panel: Cpanel/WHM, Plesk, Hsphere, Webmin, Ensim, Hosting Accelerator, DirectAdmin.
- Storage management SAN/NAS.
- Cluster Administration – HA Cluster, Redhat Cluster, Pacemaker.
- Onsite assistance from Datacentre.
- Virtual server (XEN, KVM, OpenVZ, Virtuozzo) installation, configuration & management.
- Web server (Apache, lighthttpd, Tomcat, etc) installation, compilation, upgrade and performance tuning.